• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deal or No Deal UO Style ~ Oceania (Cross shard event)

K

Katlene

8am? wow
Thats seriously early. Id love to come but i highly doubt ill be awake!
Hope people do come for you though.
Good luck

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8am? wow
Thats seriously early. Id love to come but i highly doubt ill be awake!
Hope people do come for you though.
Good luck
No chance for me. thats my only day off and i generally catch up on sleep from the week on that day lol. 8am not gunna work. i actually dont think it will work for anyone in australia, especially on a sunday

V

von Beck

Well i expect to still be awake from playing Saturday evening....

A

Amathist of PoC

Its a shame about the time as others said its a little early for most on a weekend - BUT I want to say thank you for attempting to bring games and fun to our shard. I personally love player run events so appreciate any effort put in by someone to host one...its not like they have to do it or they are paid to do it.

I wish some more aussies could perhaps work for WRR then perhaps we could have things at more suitable times.

S

Septimus

Its a shame about the time as others said its a little early for most on a weekend - BUT I want to say thank you for attempting to bring games and fun to our shard. I personally love player run events so appreciate any effort put in by someone to host one...its not like they have to do it or they are paid to do it.

I wish some more aussies could perhaps work for WRR then perhaps we could have things at more suitable times.
Heh, it suits them fine.... in the US. Last one we had here I think only me and Jahira turned up, didnt get picked and got bored with uber laggy xsharders. Good idea, but not well suited time wise thats for sure.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i remember.

I was chatting to a DJ the other week and I was having a winge to him about the times they have events here. In the nicest way possible he replied that they wernt holding the event for us, they were holding it for them... :talktothehand: