• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"deadly kiss"

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey brother, i dueled you a minute ago, and i appreciate the opportunity. but given that i have 16k latency and 25% packet loss, do you think you would be willing to give me back the robe you took off the body after the duel? had a real bad week with the sandstorms and all, top that off with lost a staff of the magi, totem of the void, and crimson cinc on another char because i didnt know i didnt have any money in the bank.
So what do you say, Hook me up?
I dont really expect you to be that kind, I noticed you weren't running a guild tag or anything, But i have some faith in your sense of fairness. I have read the other posts about people giving or not giving back items. and for the most part it seems that the code of the duel is not taking the other guys stuff.
Milk-

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey brother, i dueled you a minute ago, and i appreciate the opportunity. but given that i have 16k latency and 25% packet loss, do you think you would be willing to give me back the robe you took off the body after the duel? had a real bad week with the sandstorms and all, top that off with lost a staff of the magi, totem of the void, and crimson cinc on another char because i didnt know i didnt have any money in the bank.
So what do you say, Hook me up?
I dont really expect you to be that kind, I noticed you weren't running a guild tag or anything, But i have some faith in your sense of fairness. I have read the other posts about people giving or not giving back items. and for the most part it seems that the code of the duel is not taking the other guys stuff.
Milk-
What kind of robe was it?

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it was a conjurers garb with luck. I got it from hallows eve quest a couple years ago. I still have some of the blue crystals but my understanding is that the quest is over and so are the chances to get a new robe like that ( with luck)can anyone confirm that?

Re: "deadly kiss"
deadly kiss is in gs....good luck getting it back
I have had my share of problems with a couple guys in that Guild in the past, But even still, I would have given it back on principle. There is at least one member of that element that is pretty stand up and straight forward, albeit I dont expect all of them to be. I kinda expected a little more form someone that hangs out in Fel. I will tell you one funny thing though, that night that I "lost" that garb, One of the GS called out over the global for help at the gate against a rival guild and I went to help her. I think thats kinda Ironic.
Milk-