• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Deadliest Map?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it has leviathans as guardians. Only that you need a diving suit before you can dig there. :mf_prop:

Hendric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like we've got an idea and name for a new documentary series on The Discovery Channel. :)

Y

Yalp

I have similar location, only it's in the moat around Lord Blackthorns Castle... wonder how one would dig this bad boy up?

apologies for size of image!

O

Old Man of UO

Looks like ethy voyage on my T-Hunter will come in handy after all.

Y

Yalp

Well I went to my map on the boat.. took my fishing pole and added gm fishing to my skills, took shovel and map. got the error....

"you stop digging because you can not see the correct location"

Tried fishing it up, tried digging it up.. did i miss anything or is this gonna be one of thousand of useless maps because they are in the water?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did one of these yesterday on Atlantic... a level 6....

There was a scriptor on the isle training mysticism...

he died.... :(

O

Old Man of UO

I did one of these yesterday on Atlantic... a level 6....

There was a scriptor on the isle training mysticism...

he died.... :(
:owned:

He probably thought it was the safer on an island than the Luna bank since we got demons there.

Hendric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Least deadliest map but my favorite. No, I didn't just call the guards! :eek:

Hendric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh, that maze one looks like it would be a definite challenge/really annoying for a melee hunter.