• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deadbob, Alvin and Lady Tang

EvilLimey

Visitor
Anyone know if Deadbob and Lady Tang or Alvin are still playing ? I have just returned to the game after about 5 years, and they no longer own the Library, hall of players and the hunting lodge is gone, Deadbob and Alvin were the first friends I made in UO back in early 2000 as McDuff/Carling and I have a lot of happy memories hanging out at his hunting lodge in Fel (mostly getting ganked by reds :D ) just wondering if anyone knows what happened to them.

Last edited:

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They no longer play, Deadbob wrote a book about Ultima Online. If you search around facebook and google you should find him.

I have two of the homes they placed, Tang's Cafe and the Bar & Inn. If you would like some items of theirs I can get you some. I saved many of their belongings for historical reasons.

Welcome back.

EvilLimey

Visitor
[
They no longer play, Deadbob wrote a book about Ultima Online. If you search around facebook and google you should find him.

I have two of the homes they placed, Tang's Cafe and the Bar & Inn. If you would like some items of theirs I can get you some. I saved many of their belongings for historical reasons.

Welcome back.
Thanks for the warm welcome I am gutted Deadbob and Tang are no longer playing, I did find a mannequin of him and Tang in a player house in malas, which was nice.

wow totally remember you guys... seems an eternity ago, I think we fought a few times (A)
Wow 15 years ago you have a good memory, at the time I I was in LLTS and TSG (the syndicate guard)
Usually on my mains Carling or McDuff, we were very active guarding guild champs spawns against reds and very active in the old factions system, I spent many a long night guarding the sigils.