• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DCI proof Suit?

Anvira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's been some time since I made a suit, and I cannot remember if when I make it, to make DCI proof, I need to add the 50 DCI on top of the 45 I will be putting on the suit, essentially making it the base DCI of 45 if I get hit with a HLD of 50.

So the total on the suit would be 90 DCI? Or is it lower and I've totally spaced out here....LOL :eek:

Is this correct?

Thanks!

The Predator

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's been some time since I made a suit, and I cannot remember if when I make it, to make DCI proof, I need to add the 50 DCI on top of the 45 I will be putting on the suit, essentially making it the base DCI of 45 if I get hit with a HLD of 50.

So the total on the suit would be 90 DCI? Or is it lower and I've totally spaced out here....LOL :eek:

Is this correct?

Thanks!
The Hit Lower Defense property causes -25% Defense Chance Increase to the specified target. To essentially negate the Hit Lower Defense property, you would need 70% Defense Chance Increase, not 90%. Hopefully that will put your mind to ease. ;)

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Hit Lower Defense property causes -25% Defense Chance Increase to the specified target. To essentially negate the Hit Lower Defense property, you would need 70% Defense Chance Increase, not 90%. Hopefully that will put your mind to ease. ;)
And if you use Divine Fury you take -20DCI (depending on chiv) so could take to 90.

-Lorax

Last edited: