• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DB4 Moves To Atl For Fun PvP

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is rumor going about that Db4 has been run out of yew on catskills, in no way is that true...

What we did do is go to Atl for Fun Pvp as they do not guard hug like the current guilds on cats....

But we still have enough to raid spawns so don't you all fret we still have most of our main chars here :popcorn::popcorn:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*shrugs* Most of the time when I see DB4 in yew they are hanging out inside their 30 safe houses there, unless there is 15 or more of them present. Then they are by the gate. But thats just my humble observation. :popcorn: Hows the weather in Atlantic?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It's the same everywhere really... unless you check out the Japanese servers.
Whoever has the most numbers organized (keyword) are the ones out and about.
So if it's the blues they are standing waiting for the reds to come out of the house.
If it's the reds, then the blues are hovering around the GZ.
It's almost always a gank on either side, and usually more talk than action.

X

XaeviusMenate

Yew Gate PvP is always sub-par compared to Brit Cemetary PvP and oldschool Server Wars. Anyone who says otherwise is insane.

Much more difficult to GZ-hug halfway into the GY. :gun::sad2:

C

captainobvious

yea, back when people would get lumberjacking and swords....then sit at the moongates and wait for you to come through. 1-2-dead. you were considered lucky to even make it to the cemetary. lol

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have faught this CATS guild on Atlantic. All I can say is Damn, they are runners.

The ones I have faught with are archers. Dog archers lol. They are annoying and very hard to kill, but on the same token they have a hard time killing people because they dont use specials.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
teehee

not really true actually. I think only 2 or 3 of us are archers....and as far as that goes, specials is about ALL I do =-)

You guys in HOT are pretty fun tho. I think I only died once to u so far, and that was last night when I got a client crash near the abbey.

Good fun tho!

R

Ryukisuka

lol any guild can pwn a shard up as long as they have number and or GOOD pvpers and all good pvp guilds must be organized or else its like taking candy from a baby.. DB4 lives in Despise on cats so i can understand why they would leave.. i mean raiding and living in despise 24/7 can get boring no matter who you are, and to leave warnings on champs on cats? if you went to atl obviously that means most of your time will be on ATL.. unless newbie guilds call DB4 remainers onto cats to raid/gank/defend spawns or fel

anyways DB4.. wherever you go youll have close to same or more numbers so no point in really fighting you when ur at power hour..

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you went to atl obviously that means most of your time will be on ATL.. unless newbie guilds call DB4 remainers onto cats to raid/gank/defend spawns or fel

anyways DB4.. wherever you go youll have close to same or more numbers so no point in really fighting you when ur at power hour..
No worries.

DB4 won't be able to compete on Atlantic. Especially not with 26 members.

Grey Wolf (Cutter) already got accessed to a yew house.

It's the first thing DB4 looks for in a shard. :gee:

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm pretty sure your guild has a house right on top of the moongate on atl which they are in constantly

:popcorn:

As for competing...not sure waht ya mean. Not there to do spawns or harrowers. 'Mostly just to fool around in Yew and have fun :thumbup1:

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you came for yew gate PvP on a red stealther, you sure as hell didn't come for "quality" PvP.

You came to house hide and res kill!

I'm not even accessed to a house on Atl.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you came for yew gate PvP on a red stealther, you sure as hell didn't come for "quality" PvP.

You came to house hide and res kill!

I'm not even accessed to a house on Atl.
your guild members are.

Dunno the latest gossip on whats with vip or this BYC guild tho...

And I came to have fun mostly running around annoying people yes =) :danceb: