• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dawn is not my queen, HAIL KING TEDLEY!!!

Fat Midnight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The time has come for Dawn to step down. In her short time as "queen" she has led us to war repeatedly. For what? We are dragged into war with the Meer community though we have been allies for ages? We were given a choice, fight for the Bane or fight for the Ophidians. I call bullocks! Neither is an ally to the people of Sosaria. We had a peace treaty with the Ophidians, and what do we do? Of coarse, we stab them in the back, thus removing any chance at peace in our time.

Now with the new occupation of Magnincia it has become very obvious to me that the Bane are again behind our troubles. And where is our queen now? Probably hiding, waiting for her peasants to save the day once again. But who will side with us now? The Ophidians? The Bane? The Meer? Not bloody likely.

The truth is it is time for Dawn to step down. She basically forced her power upon us. Also we must remember Lord British. He was our one true king, but he hath abandoned us...

It is time for a new age. An age of peace and prosperity. Who could do this job better than one of our own?

I give you:

King Tedley, A man amongst men. Fair and honest... he is for no one but US. A ruler by virtue....

ALL HAIL OUR NEW KING!

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't care who king/queen is as long as it isn't from someone at EA games.

There really should be a power struggle.... after all these years they never figured this simple point out.