• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Davies Locker w/ 250 lvl 6 maps

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Davie's are going for 48m, and the L6 sans Fel are 100k each. I'll offer 50m, payable on either Atlantic or LS.

I don't know what "on VS as well" means.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Davie's are going for 48m, and the L6 sans Fel are 100k each. I'll offer 50m, payable on either Atlantic or LS.

His price is actually fair since i've been seeing other level 6 t-maps sell between 500k-1.5m each in Vendor Search (VS), some of the new tameables are only available through level 6-7 tmaps so the prices have went up. If I wasn't more on the selling side of t-maps, I would have bought these already ;)

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran

No thanks, that's a ridiculous offer. Even at your 100k math, you're 25M short.

VS = vendor search...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No thanks, that's a ridiculous offer. Even at your 100k math, you're 25M short.

VS = vendor search...
You're correct, sorry. I'll offer 75m, though I understand if you're not interested.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
His price is actually fair since i've been seeing other level 6 t-maps sell between 500k-1.5m each in Vendor Search (VS), some of the new tameables are only available through level 6-7 tmaps so the prices have went up. If I wasn't more on the selling side of t-maps, I would have bought these already ;)
Perhaps you're right, but there are dozens for sale n ATL right now for 99k, and another 1/2 for sale at 60k.

I sell Felucca L6's for 1.25m and they disappear, but the other facets may sit there for weeks at 100k.

Doyle138

Visitor
There are dozens for sale on VS yes but the Trammel ones are starting at around 600k for a few of them and a majority of the other tram maps are going for quite a bit more. The lower priced ones are anything other than Tram or Fel.