• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, And Blitzen.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, And Blitzen.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen.
Santa’s Famous Team of Deer kidnaped by Evil Elves.​

An urgent call for assistance went out all over the land, ever city’s cryer voiced the same message, urgent need of people to search for missing Reindeer. All were to meet at the War Room on Serpent’s Hold. As you know there is no Moon-gate to the island of Serpent’s Hold so unless you are a mage and have a marked rune there is no way to the island unless you have a boat or swim, but wait, there is a way for any nonmagery using fool to get to the War room. Where do you ask?

Go to the Skara Brae bank, easy to get there as there is a...
Read more about this article here...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the end with the crazed Elves or whatever they were, did anyone have a graphics problem? I am in EC with Pinco's and the elves were completely invisible, only their name showed so I could not target them except with a targetting macro. Got me killed 2 or 3 times cause I couldn't see them.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
At the end with the crazed Elves or whatever they were, did anyone have a graphics problem? I am in EC with Pinco's and the elves were completely invisible, only their name showed so I could not target them except with a targetting macro. Got me killed 2 or 3 times cause I couldn't see them.
not for me, in CC I saw them clearly.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not for me, in CC I saw them clearly.
Yes I certainly realize that most folks that play UO are in CC, I was simply asking if anyone who plays EC Pincos had the same problem or if I have a different problem.
I didn't and don't mean for this to turn to a CC vs EC fight. Everyone has their choice and I've made mine, I'm too old to change now, blame it on old age and ineptitude, heh

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Maybe you should put in a bug report, they can get with the EM and work on making a fix?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should put in a bug report, they can get with the EM and work on making a fix?
Firstly, I want to know it really is a bug and not just me, too many times people complain about a problem and the problem is theirs and not the game nor devs faults.