• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Darsus house is falling down, falling down my fair lady!!!

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case nobody noticed that unused 18x18 plot in Luna is falling, who will claim it? (Not me I'll be at work when it happens) Otherwise it would make a great 'CJ Rune library' but eh I'll live, enjoy all. :party:

S

S.W.A.T

Most likely, the well known DFA scriptor who got the last three Luna houses (Not counting the one that was on fire) but due to ROC I can't state who. Oh well, I'll be interested in buying it when he gets it. :heart:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ooooooo
Would so love to have that spot...Not for myself but for a friend...
But, I am sure well not sure, I am postive most of us have no chance to get that spot.
Which is a shame we all don't have a equal chance of trying for it. Anyways, good luck to all of you :)...

S

S.W.A.T

I so called it, thats 4 luna houses in a row for this guy now. :mad:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess you know who to put your money on to the next one.