• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dark Thoughts

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Preparing Airva for the evening to awaken the Forest Lord my thoughts seem to be wandering between so many things, past experiences with The Forest Lord were always somewhat intense, controlling Airva so we don't fall to the dark side killing the fairies who help guard the forest surrounding The Lords Home might become a challenge. All this built up anxieties of the killings in Skara, a missing Ship, Orcs invading my families home lands, was enough to cause a great explosion inside me. I had aggression built up for so long and thoughts of my past were starting to drive me in directions nobody would like the results of, I had tucked away all that anger from my youth and this Kingdom , yet now they seem to be erupting like a volcano inside my thoughts. I had made my appearance back in Britainia almost two years ago, forgiving my enemies and saying my apologies to those I needed to and yet again things have become tainted by situations around me. I would not run from my fears, if the past did anything to me, it made me stronger. Although with this much strength somedays it was hard controlling it into the good purposes and not fall into the path of evils .....

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(Posting as Mia)

Mia had left Britain, leaving behind the city she had loved and respected, with the Virtue Pilgrimage unfinished and her strong desire for Spirituality she made her way to the City that held such Virtue. Mia had over heard talk of darkness hovering over the city and of killings there. This was what drew her to follow the Spirituality virtue. Skara was in need of a New Ranger and this seemed in her heart to be her calling to aide the city and protect it. Now her goal was to convince the Governor this was the job she was meant to have and that she would be a good person to chose for the position of First Ranger of the Dragon Bloodline......

~Mia

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Respecting the new Mentoring I had found with Governor Rain, trying to fit into this new world was a task becoming frustrating and these new alliances with the Dragons of Destard had captivated me and was giving me power.....yes I would take Governor Rains advise and I would attend the magic classes she suggested. to walk this Trammel Kingdom I would need a strong hold on my emotions. Although it just seemed simplier to release these Beasts of Power and let them eat all those causing problems. Moonglow was where my heart was within this Kingdom yet there was a darker version one with less rules and no consequences. Perhaps where I seem to belong if I stay within this kingdom, refuge at the Outpost in the old lands seemed to be where I was starting to sleep at night...nearest to the Dragons and far more peaceful lately. Here I seemed to be a great help to the attendant of the post....a job harvesting lumber for the trading company ...I found and tamed a magnificent blue insect to aide the poor girl with her duties to gather wood... and much more production now was being made....and the few who came to attack her ...well seemed to have become a great feast for the Dragons, little secrets between Eli and myself, necessary for the good of what seemed to be the fight for our lives,yet something not needed for the Governor to know, just yet. My outbursts need not be her concern right now she had way to much to deal with....without knowing my Dark lil Secrets !