• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dante

G

Was it really necessary to call in 5 extra guys after you died to me and righty after trying to gank me 2v1? I mean you guys were getting your asses kicked the very second righty came outside the house you were already half life and had to smoke bomb while mounted just to live from our combos about to drop on your head.

but i mean, why make a guild FRCE if you're gonna call in KOC everytime you guys die? I mean are you scared to have those characters in a factioned guild or what? we took bets, my bet is that you just don't want to be stat loss for 3-4 hours everytime cause you die 10-15 times usally against us a night on dante, but others say you just need to use a guardzone because you are ok 1v1 but when it comes to 2v1 you drop faster than a crackhead after a quater.

G

doesnt sound new. didnt they always do the same when they got raided at spawns back when we were bg?

cant wait to play again, so much funny things going on that need to be messed with xD

G

Anytime they came into the channel it was always because they got raided.

P

P!r@te

Goodcry, ask any koc around.. they hate me.. So before you try to say something, maybe you should use your head a little, The only KOC that would help me ina fight.. is prolly Tek thats it, I have 0 Ties to koc so.. dont know what the hell your talkin about

P

P!r@te

Btw, im not on my mage because you people wont fight me.. you will only run numbers and gank me.. So why? If your gonna gank and gimp me.. i might as well do it to, Without the Gank part.. after all im in a 3 Person Guild.

Btw.. at least i dont cry "Cheats'Hacks' and exploits" everytime i die because i cant accept the fact that i suck.... Goodguy

One last thing.. Im gonna play my game however the hell i want to.. So.. Yeah
The guardzone is funny, being blue is a laugh, and watching all reds just zoom off when you say guards "even though they're not flagged, just stupid" Is great.. Hows that? Trammie enough for you? Its like you want to impress me or something.. Am i your Idol? Obviously i have enough impact of your life to make you get off the game and come here.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

[/ QUOTE ]Btw.. at least i dont cry "Cheats'Hacks' and exploits" everytime i die because i cant accept the fact that i suck.... Goodguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd this is exactly what happened when I killed you yesterday.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Btw, im not on my mage because you people wont fight me.. you will only run numbers and gank me.. So why? If your gonna gank and gimp me.. i might as well do it to, Without the Gank part.. after all im in a 3 Person Guild.

Btw.. at least i dont cry "Cheats'Hacks' and exploits" everytime i die because i cant accept the fact that i suck.... Goodguy

One last thing.. Im gonna play my game however the hell i want to.. So.. Yeah
The guardzone is funny, being blue is a laugh, and watching all reds just zoom off when you say guards "even though they're not flagged, just stupid" Is great.. Hows that? Trammie enough for you? Its like you want to impress me or something.. Am i your Idol? Obviously i have enough impact of your life to make you get off the game and come here.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is you complain about playing a red and getting ganked, so you turn to a blue and the first thing you were doing was ganking me? You need to pick a side of the fence and a story and try to keep them both in line cause you're full of so much BS.

Plus when the hell did i accuse you of [censored] cheating? Not today im pretty damn sure of that, its sad that you're making BS up.

And Othello from KOC dismounted Righty, then you and your buddy came on screen, and so did another KOC and Nym, plus some other blue guy with a name change can't tell who it is yet probably razic, like justin mazin? or something stupid like that.

P

P!r@te

Ask Any Koc.. they'd rahter gank me than help me.. I think your just making excuses by now.. oh wait.. you always have, my bad.

G

problem is you already said that back a while. still you showed up at each others spawn when we raided trying to save each other

G

oh trust me if I have a choice between Good Guy or Righty and Dante on his blue, I'm all over Dante/Storm, or whatever you are or both, omg you two give me a bad headace! We (KoC) are not allied in any way to Dante or Storm or any of their char, argghh

*rubs temples*

P

P!r@te

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Btw.. at least i dont cry "Cheats'Hacks' and exploits" everytime i die because i cant accept the fact that i suck.... Goodguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd this is exactly what happened when I killed you yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be Jack... If so.. Lol?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Plus when the hell did i accuse you of [censored] cheating? Not today im pretty damn sure of that, its sad that you're making BS up.

[/ QUOTE ]

any time you get attacked by one of us

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

This thread is sooo ass backwards

anywayz, I didn't read it but I can summarize anywayz:

GG: I suck

Dante: I know

Everyone: We know

Soooo.... how close was I?

G

wtf are you smoking? i didn't even die to his pathetic gank, both at umbra and in luna and then again with 5 extra KOC. I got away everytime, i just think its stupid he still talks [censored] after all of that and still the only thing that happened was he got dropped on his face.

G

Maybe u should just leave the pvpers of Sp along since you die to them 99.9% of the time then start crying and typing paragraphs... about what YOU think they are running etc.

I swear I think that is the only reason you even run Spirit Speak &amp; Necro is so everyone can see you throwing a fit after you die...

The last person who played this game as well as you is now playing WoW I believe and when he does play sp he is pretty famous for sitting in the moongate and killing crafters try contacting him he may be able to point you in a new direction on siege...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe u should just leave the pvpers of Sp along since you die to them 99.9% of the time then start crying and typing paragraphs... about what YOU think they are running etc.

I swear I think that is the only reason you even run Spirit Speak &amp; Necro is so everyone can see you throwing a fit after you die...

The last person who played this game as well as you is now playing WoW I believe and when he does play sp he is pretty famous for sitting in the moongate and killing crafters try contacting him he may be able to point you in a new direction on siege...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha still hugging my ass everyday all day keep up the good work and ill be sure to take plenty of screenies the next time you log in and actually leave the house without 5 other KOC.

P

P!r@te

Just wait till we're dont Goodcry, right now we're just lower skills.. Thats why we're fighting like this. Until then cry it up about someone else sometime.

G

How many noobs do you think have told me that excuse over the years?

Sorry man im not gonna think of you as any less of a trammie just because you're low in skills on your blue character cause you're too trammie to be playing your red.

P

P!r@te

i already know how your gonna fight my red.. with too many people, gimp templates, pets, and dismounts.. so.. why?? no matter what.. your gonna fight like a [censored], we"re just kinda evening the playing field..

G

<blockquote><hr>

i already know how your gonna fight my red.. with too many people, gimp templates, pets, and dismounts.. so.. why?? no matter what.. your gonna fight like a [censored], we"re just kinda evening the playing field..

[/ QUOTE ]

haha when do i EVER get to fight your red without you already having backup? answer is barely ever because you never go looking for a fight when you're solo. You just flag then jump up on the walls and talk some [censored] until backup comes. How is playing a bunch of blue characters that never leave guard zone evening the playing field when i never play on the field with a blue who never leaves guardzones?

G

Wait all I did was get dismounted. I cant fight tons of blues by myself, geezz!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha still hugging my ass everyday all day keep up the good work and ill be sure to take plenty of screenies the next time you log in and actually leave the house without 5 other KOC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next Time I leave the house... alone you can ask anyone In your guild I die pretty often to a gank because I DO LEAVE THE HOUSE ALONE....

and since you are so good ... why don't you duel me in public I will even duel you for free ... so there is one excuse that you could have used out of the way... I am sure you will insert another though...

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

and since you are so good ... why don't you duel me in public I will even duel you for free ... so there is one excuse that you could have used out of the way... I am sure you will insert another though...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not good. Infact he [censored] SUCKS at PvP and the only thing he's good at is crying about it.

He talks some mad [censored] for being such a suck... honestly, you'd think he'd have gotten a clue by now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not good. Infact he [censored] SUCKS at PvP and the only thing he's good at is crying about it.

He talks some mad [censored] for being such a suck... honestly, you'd think he'd have gotten a clue by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] off blackrain stop talking [censored] when you dont even show your face in game.