• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dang...

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This game didn't even last a month for me before I got bored again. I am looking for something new to do. I go to the Turtle spawn and nobody is ever there. What else is there to do?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Devs made sure every halfway decent activity is locked behind having to collect keys first or having to be in a party with people. They just dont seem to like encounters where random people can join and hang out with other random people for 30 minutes or an hour. Not much you can do apart from finding a group that will take you with them like UWF or the other guilds.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm italian player. Often when i play, atl player sleep or not play but i find someone for play. Nor ever but often. Don't have hurry when you play. This is uo.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Find a guild that has similar hours to you and spend time with them!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tesla,
Do your virtues-it makes your toons so much stronger-
You can self rez and get discounts on npc an vendor items
Do some small idoc searches-pick crap up off the ground when your doing the honesty virtue-make a toon with forensic id
If its gear you want to sell-educate the populace-tell players in gen chat-why they need to buy your items educate us on gear an mods
Fall is coming- either pumpkin patches or grave yards are coming soon
email PEC wraith and do a player event
come join the king on sunday nights and shake up the crown
Don't forget the EM events on Thursday nigts 8 pm est
then theres always farming your new dungeons (I might break a nail or mess up my leet rares collectors gears if I farmed) :}
buy a new house and design it-take the walls from new stone and dye it a color no one has used yet
im tired of typing or I would go on and on

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This game didn't even last a month for me before I got bored again. I am looking for something new to do. I go to the Turtle spawn and nobody is ever there. What else is there to do?
Then you were not ready to come back and just wanted another excuse to leave. sorry. There is a ton of stuff to do in UO and if you really played UO you would know that.