• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damage per second?

T

Tukaram

Did a patch break our DPS info? I was playing with my equip weapon settings and noticed the damage per second is no longer displayed on the mouse over info of the weapon.

I am using Copper and I checked it in Default. It's just not there anymore. Any ideas? I sure want that back...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you download C-E 1.6.8 and move over the Item Property Highlighting mod folder, it should work again. Apparently later versions of the packages (highlighting and evaluator) don;t seem to play well together (again).

T

Tukaram

Cool thanks for the quick reply. I'll go try that now.

I wasn't even sure if that was an EC display item or a Copper one.

T

Tukaram

Wow! I didn't realize how much info was added into that. No wonder everyone is confused when I ask them what some of the display info means and they say they don't see it. rolleyes:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I use 1,6,8 and it works well although the property highlighter is slightly off for some reason! probably the last changes that went in!

T

Tukaram

Moving the Item Property Highlighting mod folder from 1.6.8 worked great.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It works in terms of display, but I think that your imbuing info is going to be a bit off... I'm testing the new version of Eval with the 1.6.8 version of Highlighting and it gives the info, but the highlighting is a bit odd (comapred to hightlighting's version of doing things), however if I update Highlighter, it supercedes the Evaluator ditching the info.

Still working on it and will provide some sort of answer for the next update.