• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damage modifier from quivers (PVP ONLY)

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it actually do anything?

I have tested it on a character by not changing anything else besides taking it on and off and my damage max was the same over 200 shots. (28 was max damage with quiver on and with it off, 22 was minimum)

UO Guide says "After all of the damage calculations are made, after all of an opponent's resistances are calculated, the total amount of damage done is further increased by the percentage indicated by the Damage Modifier."

Which would lead me to believe from the 10% on quivers it should add 2-3 damage on a 27 point shot, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Some people have told me that it does more damage than actually listed overhead in combat (like a bug or something) I haven't seen any tests that would confirm this.

Anyone have any relevant information on this?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not if you are already at damage cap.....strip naked and grab a gm made bow with no DI
then run your test again with and without a quiver.
that will be a better indication............