• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Daemon Blood

T

Teeshy

Anyone have any idea how much this is worth? Not sure if I want to sell it or not, but I'm doing a clean out and I found it =) From memory I think it's a complete set. Any help appreciated!

Attachments

P

PoCove

I will try .. Mostly i get shot down as my pricing is {way off} according to some ... But as a set I think around 10 mil .. I bought a set last year (six pieces) for 10 then ...

Cheers ... PoCove

T

Teeshy

Thanks Seth =)

In that case I wont be putting it on my vendors, cos the fees for 'em will be way too much =P LOL! I might keep 'em a while yet =)

*edits* Are they a "rare" as such? Would I be better off posting in the rares forum to get more opinions on prices?

P

PoCove

Good Idea .. there are a lot more people with a better idea of the price than I ..

F

Farscape

Its price will rise with age for it is not an old item as yet
Looks good on the floor next to the ice patches