• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Da Hoff has left the building...

M

Major_Jax

and Major Jax has left with him. I sold the Jax account today, the seller said he may keep the name, so if you see him around its no longer me.

S

Shadow_Seer

I go by many:
Shadow Seer - my 1st mage on Siege
Jax - My 1st characters name in UO on Sonoma
Redbeard
Shoeless Seth

A

Alex the Gray

damn, and damn. You were a shot in the arm for siege. Sorry to see you go.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun running with you while it lasted. I'll never forget the centurion war. The five of us outnumbered by an army of tamers, and we still came out on top... barely. It is too bad it could not last. I hope the Angels are good to you and show you the game you once knew.

P

pikon198

take care major Jax, was fun rping with you. Hope the pirates treat you well yee scallywag,

G

I will be selling my stuff soon as well. There are a lot of great people here and it is still the last hope for EA UO.

If anyone is looking for 120s mage let me know and we can talk.

G

I would describe my self as more of a dust bunny than a dirt bag. There is always hope.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would describe my self as more of a dust bunny than a dirt bag. There is always hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

dirt bag is just a bag full of dust bunnies, so using this logic siege would be the dirt bag, and we would be the bunnies

G

Who knows if we played the same one since you change shards like I do socks.

Who are you? Shadow Seer or Ruri or Jax or Seth or dare I say Mule?

S

Shadow_Seer

You should just shutup and do as your told. Besides do you think being nice is going to help you sell your accounts for more?

P.S. Dixie just made an axer named "Earl".

J

Jakylpops

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

P

pikon198

maybe that pic has been collecting alot of dust in photobucket, so perhaps it is if you look deeper then the pic.