• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

D-syncing/lag at Belfry!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks impossible to stay on Belfry upper hill on my sampire using the default EC client.

Its causing a big sort of a lag a my screen freezes, then kicks me instantly 4-6tiles away.

I know its made to push u a couple tiles away, but i can deal with it using the classic client...

Anyone else has this problem?

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is that every time he pushes you it's basically the same as "paperdolling" which from what I'm told, is a function to sync you with the server.

With that being said I've never fallen off the platform. Can you take a screen shot of your entire user interface so I can get an idea of what you got going on?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a link, as u can see at the end of the video, im not lagging at all, and u can pretty much see what im talking about when i freeze & D-sync: