• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cut up corpse macro

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've made a macro to use the Butcher's War Cleaver to cut up the corpse after I killed the critter.

The problem is that the macro always targets the blood on the ground first instead of the corpse.

The macro is set-up like this;

Target nearest object,
Butcher's War Cleaver
Wait for Target
Cursor Target Current

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know the answer to this one, but it has raised a question in my mind.
If we can set the object handles to 'corpses' is it possible to make a target type 'corpse' allowing a 'target nearest' 'corpse' macro?

I guess only Pinco could answer that one.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've made a macro to use the Butcher's War Cleaver to cut up the corpse after I killed the critter.

The problem is that the macro always targets the blood on the ground first instead of the corpse.

The macro is set-up like this;

Target nearest object,
Butcher's War Cleaver
Wait for Target
Cursor Target Current
can't be done properly, there is no way to target corpses only.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I've given up trying to make the macro target the corpse specifically, as Pinco stated it just can't be done at the moment.

Now, I'm trying to turn-off the blood in the EC though and I'm not sure how. That will basically eliminate my problem.

Pinco?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I've given up trying to make the macro target the corpse specifically, as Pinco stated it just can't be done at the moment.

Now, I'm trying to turn-off the blood in the EC though and I'm not sure how. That will basically eliminate my problem.

Pinco?
you can switch the object handle to corpse only, but this don't change anything for that macro.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think there's any way in EC to turn off blood the way you can in CC.
Unless I'm miss-remembering, even turning it off in CC doesn't actually get rid of the blood splashes, it just makes them green instead of red.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think there's any way in EC to turn off blood the way you can in CC.
Unless I'm miss-remembering, even turning it off in CC doesn't actually get rid of the blood splashes, it just makes them green instead of red.
Ah, no kidding? I didn't know that.