• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customizing Undress bag

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody know if there is a way to customize which bag your items get dumped into when you use the undress function instead of automatically dumping into your main pack. This is a great feature, but it makes a mess out of my pack and I would love to know if there is a way to change it so that it undresses into a different pack to help me keep things organized. Thanks for your help.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just set the default container into the agent settings....

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reply Pinco! I am having a little trouble locating that option in the settings. Can you tell me what tab this is under? I have searched all over and cant seem to find anything that allows me to specify my default pack.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just under the drop down list for select the agent kind there is "Set Default Container"... it's blind proof :D

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again Pinco... but I think I may be blind. When I go into the "Main Menu" and then "User Settings", there are 6 tabs to choose from... Graphics, Input, Sound, Options, Legacy, and Filters. I have checked each of these multiple times and I just cannot seem to locate an option to set my default pack.

Please keep in mind that I do not normally use the new client because it seems so un-user-friendly, and I am starting to get discouraged again. If you could explain where I can find this option to me as if I were a 5 year old, it would be greatly appreciated. Apparently I need an "idiots guide to the SA Client", because I just cannot seem to find anything on my own. Thanks again for your help.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again Pinco... but I think I may be blind. When I go into the "Main Menu" and then "User Settings", there are 6 tabs to choose from... Graphics, Input, Sound, Options, Legacy, and Filters. I have checked each of these multiple times and I just cannot seem to locate an option to set my default pack.

Please keep in mind that I do not normally use the new client because it seems so un-user-friendly, and I am starting to get discouraged again. If you could explain where I can find this option to me as if I were a 5 year old, it would be greatly appreciated. Apparently I need an "idiots guide to the SA Client", because I just cannot seem to find anything on my own. Thanks again for your help.
I said AGENT SETTINGS and not USER SETTINGS.
So use the AGENT SETTINGS from the MAIN MENU

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to see the Agent Settings you need Pinco's UI installed. The unmodded version does not feature this.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to see the Agent Settings you need Pinco's UI installed. The unmodded version does not feature this.
Ahhhhhh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for explaining this Merion, I could not figure out where this option was. I will try installing Pinco's UI again and see if I can locate it that way. :thumbup1:

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, next question...

I have now downloaded and installed Pincos UI, I have set my undress bag, and I cannot find a way to make an undress macro. There is an un-equip item option, and unequip weapon option, and a ton of other options, but I cannot find an Undress option to add to my macro hotkey anywhere. Any pointers here?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, next question...

I have now downloaded and installed Pincos UI, I have set my undress bag, and I cannot find a way to make an undress macro. There is an un-equip item option, and unequip weapon option, and a ton of other options, but I cannot find an Undress option to add to my macro hotkey anywhere. Any pointers here?
you can activate it only through the arrow in the paperdoll (top right of the name label)
left click: use undress agent
right click: switch undress agent

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco... but it looks like I am still missing something. I have set the undress bag, but when I select the undress agent from the location you described... nothing happens. Nothing is removed from my paper doll at all. Any ideas?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco... but it looks like I am still missing something. I have set the undress bag, but when I select the undress agent from the location you described... nothing happens. Nothing is removed from my paper doll at all. Any ideas?
have you added the items to move into the agent settings?

remember that you must add by id every item to move before use the agent...