• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customizing House

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a customized house
Now i'm bored and i i have to customize this house agaqin.
There's some bugs?
Sometimes i've read on the news on osi that there are somthing wrong, for customizing houses.
All it's fixed?
Well, i have to redeem some items, redeem elf items and then?
Can i customize without problems? All my chests and items go into the moving crate?
Thanks!

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe on 2/21 there was a post on the herald about house customization and vet rewards being down. Dont know if it is back up or not. As long as your not resizing you house you should be ok.

Borric

Sorry, elf furny and some other items do need to be redeeded before you can customize your house. The boiling culdron gets me every time. Items will only go into the crate it you place a wall or something that blocks the tile it was on. So if you drop from say 3 floors to 2, anything locked down on the 3rd floor will remain even without a floor.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ivory, according to the Herald, the housing issues have been fixed ~ here

I would proceed with caution, as always, with this type of thing

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. I've already customized an house, but some years ago and i wanted to be sure that now there's no problems. I've read the news and i've been waiting the next week, to be sure that all it's ok :)
Another thing. Do you know the little program to build an house offline?
Thanks to all :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the program is Kurgan's House Builder

you can find it for download on The Lost Lands and it has it's own thread there will some helpful advice

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you leave the east side open for arches or for airflow then multi tile addons (i.e. large stone tables, water trough, large forge...) will no longer place on the edge. you will have to place them one tile in.