• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customising & Re-deeding

F

Fink

Is there any way to prevent deeded items from redeeding when you go into custom mode?

Basically I have 6 coffins on top of 6 large stone tables. The coffins have been lowered onto the tables (as they wouldn't place on top), so they occupy the same space, so to speak. Whenever I go into the customisation mode, the coffins go into the moving crate and the tables remain. Basically I want to prevent that so I can tweak the house design without pulling down decoration.

Any pointers?

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing I can think to even try would be to axe the table (if its a stone/deedable table) before you go into customize mode, then try to place the tables back "under" the coffins.

Good Luck,
Borric

T

Teeshy

Have you tried locking them down before you go into custom mode?

I'm not 100% sure it would work, but I know with things like the broken stone tables, if you say "I wish to lock this down" and target each piece, they are supposed to stay.

Not sure it would work at all, but maybe worth a shot?