• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom Homes & Designs

Andy

Visitor
hi there i custom homes and design decration as well my office is just outside of north luna gate last house to the east red tan black custom house im 10 years experence and can do it all for more info plz icq me we are on the Atl Shard thx

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't you have to give them control of your house/account to do this?

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
hi there i custom homes and design decration as well my office is just outside of north luna gate last house to the east red tan black custom house im 10 years experence and can do it all for more info plz icq me we are on the Atl Shard thx
Look at my post here:
[Buying] - A customized house

I'm looking for someone to build me a home.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Don't you have to give them control of your house/account to do this?
I will not be giving control of my home to anyone. They can buy a plot, customize it to fit my items, then I will buy it at a handsome price for their hard work. Otherwise i will keep the empty plot I have and put up a shack!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've done designs on Test center and screenshot to show how to build them for custom homes and have also been trusted with user accounts or putting a plot on my spare account to design it and transfer it.

However, with family issues right now, I'm not available. If that changes down the road i'll let you know.