• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Custom Castle] Yew Community Center - Pacific

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is my Custom Castle - am still mining for stone as I have tons more I want to do, but wanna start the thread going.

The Yew Community Center is planned to be a hub for new and returning players. Primarily being set up with Skill Training areas, Knowledge & Wisdom Books and a Player Event Hub. It is located just north and east (due right) of the Yew Moongate in Trammel of the Pacific Shard.

Everything I do in the castle I will share my techniques. Just ask. :)

CHANGING ENTIRE DESIGN - SO FRUSTRATED WITH IT! (27DEC15)

Archive of Past Designs
Half-Assed Fall, 2015 (first w/custom blocks)

*expect this first post to change as I get the deco bug from time to time and tend to rearrange everything every 3 or 4 months. ^.^

Last edited:

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1080 floor tiles later and I FINALLY have 3rd floor to my castle going... Now I have to decide where to put the stair case and to what extreme I am going to go with it...

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
decisions, decisions. :) I know what you mean....

I have plans for the roof-space over the hall - but gotta wait for my plants to finish so I can move the planters.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Half-assed Fall 2015 Deco
This is the first design with custom blocks from the expansion.

First Floor
Custom blocks for entry way and a new kitchen

Second & Half floor
A "half floor" for extra security of special items. There is a note about this floor - you need to have a "drop ceiling" under it or you will not be able to view the entire first floor under it. I will make a post about this eventually explaining the issue.

Third Floor (for now)
A new small tower in the front & center with a roof that will essentially join the middle and north-western tower. Planning to eventually have all towers connected in some way.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just to add to Your Frustration ..if you use colored ore you can Dye The items ...here is what I've done to my Felucca Yew gate castle so far (I'm really lazy at Décor) the 3rd Slime green room the pipes for The fountain Clogged & the water Went stagnate So it was Walled up due to the Smell and Slimes.
castle.jpg

Still working on the 3rd floor as I have to create a Sub ceiling so you don't see the roof tops Like so ...
Ceiling.jpg
if you stand in this spot in any castle without the floor above you see the castle second floor & roof tops and I really don't like that.
The first floor I'm thinking of a lava flow look ...

Its still a work in progress and probably will be for a good while ..hope this helps anyone with some new ideas