• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Cursed Hat of the Magi

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also got a Staff of the Magi. We could trade, if you want. Both good for the new Kotl craftables. I can also get the recipe and the moonstone, in case you dont have it. I just dont have a tinker...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've got 2 cursed homs, what do you get when you recraft it ?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better versions of the hat. And yes, I think I read that they can be altered. But not sure.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you'll find out for sure, i'll give you one cursed hom free for making me one with the 2nd ;-)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
glasses do not need to be altered for gargoyles I thought

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a tink and some C HoM's. I wouldn't mind helping out. I need to recipe and moonstone though. Maybe between the three of us we can all get some lenses.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found them. Fantastic! How did you manage it? Did you need a new recipe? :)

@garth and the others: We should make some more! I can still offer recipes for hats ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another offer would be: You get my Staff of the Magi, I get one hat... So, you can craft both items.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's chat in game. I know I want a lens and I have some spare Cursed HoM.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always seem to bring people out of hiding when I reply :) Let me know once you get all of the other folks hats converted, then we can talk ;-)