• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cursed Arties Restocked, (Spirit of Totem 400k)

G

The old MYTH vendor house is hosting vendors again. I put up a vendor that carries every cursed artie. East of Umbra (see map in photo)!

G

Restocking again. Thank you for the business! Adding Staffs of the Pyros and Vorpal Blades.

G

Some things moving way fast, others not at all. Open to all input on prices.

Thanks again for the business.

G

how much would you want for holding a vorpal blade and staff of pyros for a bit for me?

G

No charge to hold one of each for you. I will pull them now (don't have many of them).

G

thanks alot. please send me an icq so i got you on my list again and let me know the price. its kinda weird to have to plan your money when wanting to buy stuff :O

G

Restocked this morning. Also, I reduced prices on slow-/non-moving items. This includes Armor of Fortune and Ornis (now less than 400k), and discounts on Hunters Headress, etc.

G

I have been amazed how well these move. Thanks for the business. I will run out far sooner than planned!

G

I am down to only one of some items. Other prices lowered.

Stop by!!!

G

Out of rings of the elements and the rest of my hunter's headresses have been promised in bulk sale.

G

Okay so stupid question.

If the item is "cursed" then does that mean I cannot "bless" it as my only "Siege-blessed item"?

G

Totally correct, which is why they are far cheaper than uncursed items.

G

Wow, thanks. Restocked and lower prices on slow stuff (mostly weapons).