• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cursed?? Anyone Know Commander of TB??

S

SilentFoxXy

LOL, couldnt resist, just shows how totally screwed Faction is. After a glorious stay of 5 days Solinari has been usurped, and yet another NEW leader has appeared on our faction stone.

And, yet again, this long time member doesnt know, never heard, nor seen, this new name/face.

Get in touch if you do want to get involved, or is it just another 5 day pose thing??

Dont like posting my current activites here, as it attracts the pks ;) ;) ;)...so, get in touch please Mr/ Ms. Cursed. 450-150-281

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, couldnt resist, just shows how totally screwed Faction is. After a glorious stay of 5 days Solinari has been usurped, and yet another NEW leader has appeared on our faction stone.

And, yet again, this long time member doesnt know, never heard, nor seen, this new name/face.

Get in touch if you do want to get involved, or is it just another 5 day pose thing??

Dont like posting my current activites here, as it attracts the pks ;) ;) ;)...so, get in touch please Mr/ Ms. Cursed. 450-150-281
u know what? Ur attitude sucks :( whats ur problem?
Its me ok?
Im a member of trevs faction guild TBT.
But tbh i was just keeping it warm for him till he gets bck.
Im honestly thnking im on the wrong side now because i dont want to fight side by side with u with ur bad attitude :(
Who do u thnk u are?
Im not a newb so dont assume i am, ok?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U really should check who ur allied with.
And i also have never heard of u, so what does that mean?

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now if we could only divert this agression towards the other factions we would rock.

Sorry could not resist, I hope you both get this sorted soon.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its me ok?
Im honestly thnking im on the wrong side now because i dont want to fight side by side with u with ur bad attitude :(
Who do u thnk u are?

:drama:

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its me ok?
Who do u thnk u are?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its me ok?
Who do u thnk u are?

:postcount:

U

ultima online

Its me ok?
Who do u thnk u are?

:postcount:

cant we all just get along:grouphug:! wont someone please think of the children!

p.s :postpics:

B

Birdseye

Either i'm going crazy, or the original response was not wrote this way!

Sure it was far more pleasant.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its me ok?
Who do u thnk u are?
Silber means well and just wants to breathe some life into the factions. Trev's a friend, so nothing bad about him, but if Silber wants to make TB more active (which has been doing, stealing sigils, getting silver etc.), I can do nothing but support her in that.
Rather letting TB be dormant, I think it's good if people do play a lot. And since there were no faction vendors, no organised TB raids, why would it be bad if someone that is very active (and has been stimulating the EU community), like Silber, wants to get control and make some changes?

Unless Trev, whose guild I'm also in, wants to kick things up, I don't see any reason why Silber's post is in any way provoking or negative.

In the end we are all TB and that's what counts :).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we cool it here guys please?

I think the essence of your problem is communication. Silber is frustrated because the leadership is changing hands and she hasn't a clue what's happening.

Myphsar, without meaning any offence, may I suggest that a simple 'hello, I'm the new commander, has anyone any questions' post on here or factions board when you took the position would have been helpful.

S

SilentFoxXy

oooeeeer

Sure didnt mean to come across as the mad witch from the west.

But, if I did, hey, least I got a reaction....

U really should check who ur allied with.
And i also have never heard of u, so what does that mean?
Guess it means you dont play much...;) (That, my dear, was a joke...humour..of sorts )

I think 9/10 regular Europa players know me, Either as CatT , or one of the SiLBeRs, CatTKins, SirPaul, Maxine of Zento, Jonas, Now MandiCatT, etc etc . Ive been a solid staunch True Brit for 18-20 months. I regularly post on here about new leaders, hopes to get members etc.

I play in game 12-14 hours EVERY day, EVERY day, hun, if youve never heard of me you kinda proved my point..

;) Hands Up those that havent spoken,dealt with, seen, or caught glimpse of in the past 2yrs.....:)

Newb??
Yes, NOOB, as in faction Commander, not as in vet UO player...How long have you been leader for?? 1 day- Thats kinda Newb to me??

Its me ok?
Im a friend of Trev, I chat to him most days he's on, and would never do anything to upset him. Had he told me.....

Im honestly thnking im on the wrong side now because i dont want to fight side by side with u with ur bad attitude
Call mine a bad attitude??? You wanna try the Shad Lords...;) I was asking you to get in touch hun,

Who do I think I am??
Im PROUD to be a True Britannian, and will give every last drop of my blue blood to the cause.

Dont wanna fight alongside me....well....
I will worship a strong, idealistic, well meaning leadership. In order to warrant this worship my leader needs to be regular, contactable, meek, and tough....

I spent a few hours last night stealing sigils, and spent a great deal of the day in Brit castle, waiting and hoping to meet my new boss, all I saw was one or 2 opposing factions, and , TBH (gedddit??) I was on my lil ol' stealthing thief who rather falls over when looked at, I had to stay hidden in the shadows as they restole my hard work.

Come on folks, all I want is a friendly ACTIVE faction, with a bit of regularity, fine leadership, goals and dreams...( After all...If you wanna be rude and obtuse, thats what Minax and ShadLord (ptah) are there for.

Nuff said:)

S

SilentFoxXy

Addendum:-

Yup, is me.
The character is a thief and i intend to geting all sigals bck to the castle, ;P
Just keeping it warm till trev gets bck tbh, ok?
This reply is after I replied to your other message....This was all I was asking for, a bit of chat and a plans and a meeting and some fun :)

Would love to help,I tried last night, managed to get a few, but upon returning to Brit Castle, was kinda useless on my stealther, and had to watch from the shadows as they were stolen back

Nice to meet you btw...and would love to come along and help

Seems now we have a deluge of thiefs, in the past we have had several great warriors and a lack of thieves. Ill happily come along as stealther , or protector...just give me shout...

That is , if youre still talking to me...(See other post;) ;)

Im not all bad hun, Ill do anything in my power to ensure we regain control of what is rightfully ours, just a bit browned by the constant leadership changes...maybe now we can get settled in and get to work...

I echo :- Dont like posting my current activites here, as it attracts the pks ...so, get in touch please Cursed/ Myphsar ICQ or PM 450-150-281 Thanks :)

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, lets start again fresh shall we (sorry)
I dont use icq, i dont contact ppl that way.
But i will step down from commander as im only a little thief.
What was i thnking?
Anyway, u will hardly see cursed as he stealths around when not stealing sigals or little artis etc.

S

SilentFoxXy

No need to step down hun, we need a leader......:)

Someoone to rally the troops against the devious Mages, the dirty Minaxians or the cruel Shaddies.

Glad we talking :)

Why is it every time I set out to reply in one line I end up with a bleedin long essay.....

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it every time I set out to reply in one line I end up with a bleedin long essay.....
Europa is the shard of drama. Nothing is white, nothing is black and everyone disagrees with everything in between ;).