• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Currently Taking offers on new MAGE 6 piece suit full set. Pic inside.

J

Jade

Evening all currently taking offers on a 6 piece set your choice of female or male armor pieces, suit is on Lake Austin if intereted please contact me here.

K

Kula

I am a little confused about the MR / LMC and DCI, what are the totals?

P

PoCove

The totals are all 70s + mods .. 100% lrc .. very nice Mage suit

I will do 12 mil ...

J

Jade

Been doing price checks since this suit has come out have seen most people selling theses suits asking upwards of 60 to 70mil range was hoping to sell suit fast since I put it on the market very early but since stratics went down over the weekend lost that first on the market edge, sorry think i will now be holding onto my suit thanks to you that have shown interested if you are still interested please contact me back, this is a really nice suit way better than what the knights suit is and when that first came out we for the same amout of points we were seeing selling prices of up to 100mil for them. I know points have become way more available but are still selling on most shards for 79gp to 90gp on average per point and 600,000 points are hard to come by in one shot. Anyways thanks yous again.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since it is so easy to get the 25k point tickets from the 2 new quests, the prices on the suits have taken a nose-dive.....right now, 10 mil would be an insane amount for this suit.

I just wish I had sold my Knights Suit a few weeks ago...lol.

K

Kith Kanan

hehehe if you gave me the suit for free I would decline , its useless , and I'm happy I have not traded in one single of my items yet for these silly " prices " only usefull items so fare are the ring and bracelet combo , rest is just clutter :)

C

Connor_Graham

Since it is so easy to get the 25k point tickets from the 2 new quests, the prices on the suits have taken a nose-dive.....right now, 10 mil would be an insane amount for this suit.

I just wish I had sold my Knights Suit a few weeks ago...lol.
They haven't taken that much of a nosedive. I just sold this exact same suit for 50mil 2 days ago, and points are still going for 80-90g/point, at least on Pac. You'll occasionally see someone selling for 50 and 75g/point, but it's the same 2 people that have sold at that price since the event started.