• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current PVE Templates?

Saemon Havarian

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone! This is another returning player post so I need to apologize for that. I and a few friends will be returning to UO and we are very excited. We have decided that we will all start brand new accounts/characters and start over again.

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to post some of the more current PVE and PVP builds running around right now. With several of us returning I'm hoping to get plenty of ideas for templates.

Thanks!

Enziet

Journeyman
The most common build now adays is Tamer / Ranged. Tamer anything with say magery, provo, disc, archery, or anything in between really is the go to build now. Of course the classic magery build is still viable. But now adays it's Mage Fencer rather then hally mages.

Really for PvE almost any build is viable. I know people that are strictly melee and are carrying on just fine in PvE. Of course you have to be a little more cautious when it comes to the more difficult monsters.

In short, tamers and mages are still the go to builds.

Good luck and welcome back to UO!