• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Current Plans

EM Claudius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello, Origin.

We've had 2 November events.

Current planning calls for me to likely announce the December events sometime this week, and to have certain activities occur in a UO map that is not Britannia. (Which one will be announced separately, and unambiguously.)

As had been discussed in-game, the next events will cluster around a storyline more complicated in some senses, but initially smaller in scope, than the zombie invasion cycle.

A quirk of this year's calendar, however, enables a semi-silly, holiday-themed event in December, and that is an avenue I may pursue. We shall see shortly.

Also I intend to start holding Council of Governors meetings after the conclusion of the upcoming election cycle. So when you run for office keep in-mind that you'll have to attend some RP-type meetings as well.