• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current happenings in EQ2?

W

Wandering_Free_2

The beasts of the wastes are falling beneath my mighty sword as i do my writs and i have gone from 80 sage to 9 artisan.

Decided i wanted to collect another TS cloak:coco:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn spyder is this where u landed at?
Absolutely. I enjoy PvP fights involving 50+ people and every single kill effecting factions. No house hiding since all housing is inner city and instanced. And, most importantly, the PvP requires skill. No more exploits.

Finally.. Developer attention. We have a developer who's team's main focus is the PvP servers. No more waiting a year or two years or longer for updates and balances. Most blatant imbalances are handled inside of a week.. some as soon as 24 hours.

New content? Usually 3 - 4 times a year. Live events? At least twice a year. Graphics? OMG.. At high quality I watch butterflies land on my shoulder.

I could go on.. but, little point. Its something you have to experience for yourself. :)

Eeep. and I forgot to mention.. We're getting Guild Halls soon. Tons of resources for guilds and they're like little cities. "Player Run Towns"? cute.. *chuckles*