• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Current Events And Event Archive

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

Just wanted to draw attention to the EM Website for a moment. I am in the slow process of updating some of the things that needed attention, including biographies for some of the characters that have been introduced in the past.

Some of the characters and events that I am working on now have their origins in my first few events - over three years ago. Some of them are even older, as I have adopted them from previous Catskills EMs. We strive to make sure the larger "story" on Catskills is a cohesive one, where major characters don't simply "disappear" and plot lines are left unresolved. That being said, it can be tough to follow over the course of a few years. For this reason, we have the Events page. Here you will find summaries for current and recent events as well as the Archive which houses earlier events (we'll call this the "Kasaven Era").

In addition, we also have the Characters page which is in the process of being updated with some of the key players from current and past story lines. I am currently working on the entry for "The Imp" - if anyone has any interesting pictures of this character in action, or would like to contribute to his biography (noting sightings of him, their own interactions, or just some of his characterization), please feel free to email me and I will be sure to give credit in the entry for any information I use.

Thanks for reading!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. Looking forward to seeing the new updates :) If you could, please update the current points for the Investigators. If you could find the time also, could you please let us know a recap of this last one. Where we went down into Benambra's Treasure vault. I am very curious to see what I missed with Moody and Meyer ;) Thank you ....