• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Current Event] Trinsic Attacked AGAIN by the Bane! 1/5/2010 - Come defend your side

Z

Zephenia

Hi All!

The Town Ciers are yelling that the town of Trinsic is under siege once more with the army of Virtue Bane attacking it!

Come defend your side and fight the good fight!

Hope to see ya'all there!

Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S

Z

Zephenia

Re: [Current Event] Trinsic Attacked AGAIN by the Bane! 1/5/2010 - Come defend your

Greetings!

And the Defenders of Trinsic prevail for a second time! The Bane are defeated in Trinsic. A long hard fight, and some very dedicated fighters (you all know who you are!).
Thanks from the Baja Defenders for repelling the invaders off once again!

:grouphug:

WOOHOO!

Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [Current Event] Trinsic Attacked AGAIN by the Bane! 1/5/2010 - Come defend your

Great news!

Congrats to all who helped out in the defense of Trinsic!

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

little did I know that those Bane Guards were dropping a few unique items.... I was killing them and just walking off without even bothering to check loot..... *grumbles*.... guess I'll get my old dragon, George, another shot at them next time.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There's really only two items; a Fey Slayer Katana and a Focusing Gem.