• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Current Event] 1/26/2011 TRINSIC attacked by the Bane - AGAIN!

Z

Zephenia

Hail!

Its Trinsic in the sights of the Virtue Bane army again... for the 4th time? :cursing:

So come out and fight for your side - Bane or not-so-bane, your choice! But come out and have a good time. :fight:

See ya there!

Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S

Z

Zanthes[EcZ]

News has found me that once more the Defenders have WON in Trinsic, and no sighting of Virtue Bane itself this night.

All great news.

I'narr en gothrim mereth en draugrim!
(The bones of our foes will be the feast of Wolves!)

Till later...

Elevere Zanthes
Queen, Elf Clan Zanthes

Z

Zephenia

GO Defenders!!!

Great to hear another battle was fought in Trinsic and the defenders came out on top again! We need to see if we can collect the names/guilds of the players participating on both sides so they can be noted --AFTER-- the battles are over. (No need to give the 'enemy' the head-start in gathering information about who to harass/bother/attack without them having to look themselves!)

I am sure we can find a neat way to Herald the victors and those that actually fought/died and assisted in the battles. What do you think?
Let me know, and PM me any info/list of names you may have handy.

Regards.
Zephenia
High Sorceress S*S