• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current EM Event

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am reading posts on the Uhall about events on Oceania, Atlantic and Great Lakes, are these the Love & Misconception events that will start on Friday for Catskills or is there something going on I am missing?

C

Corvak

That is correct. 'Love and Misconception' is the next 'phase' of the story arc (the previous one being Casca's speech)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given the different versions of L&M which will be happening on different shards, I'm not sure that it's part of the story arc at all, but rather a chance to let the EMs show their stuff by running an actual event.

An example: Kas will be likely running a quest to find him on Catskills, while on Chesapeake, they're holding a day long festival run by both players and the EM. I see little common ground to further the inter-shard story. Then again, the stories could just be required to end at the same place and what happens in between is completely up to the EM.

Anyhow, the quests from last weekend on other shards are likely not directly connected to L&M. Or at least no more connected than what happened when Kas vanished.

Makes it interesting, when I can't use spies...er... contacts on other shards to tell what will likely happen on Catskils.

C

Corvak

Well the events seem to differ shard by shard (Not all shards had their EM's captured, etc) but it's the 'next' event to happen.