• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cultivating

P

Pezu

I notice that I have 4 different cultivation plots. However, I can only use one. The others are locked. Does anyone know at what cultivation skill levels these unlock? I am currently at 40 skill.

Thanks.

P

Pezu

How is it I haven't received a response from anyone in 15+ days? Is this game really that dead already? Or do most people not have cultivating? Or both?

P

Pezu

In case any of the 5 people who read these boards care the answer is 50. When you reach 50 skill you get the second plot opened up. I would presume that the others open in increments of 50 as well....

B

Birdseye

If i knew the answer, you would have got it, but it's pretty lame (but hopefully not a sign of how this game is gonna go), that no-one answered you.

P.S. I know jack **** about it so far, so don't go latching onto me =)