• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet cu sidhe

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying a fully trained dismount cu sidhe for pvp not quite sure what i want either would like help with this..
i also have a cu sidhe that i would pay to train for me.

we will talk prices if anyone wants the job.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can build you the pet of your choice. Either just train it up and you can skill it, or a fully trained skilled pet.

I pride myself in only using the highest stat spawns for any of my pets. Ready for 120 scrolls and min-maxed stats.

I'd recommend a nightmare for the reason that you get the magery for free, if you want it to dump mana into whomever you PVP.
A cu can also build things like that but it'll be different. Most would agree that CU's arent as good for PVP as nightmares, while you can still do spawns with nightmares just lacking the healing skill.