• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Crystalline blackrock

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the [Mining] FAQ it states that you need a UOSA enabled account, and read the book Mining for Gems, in order to get the normal gems. What about Crystalline blackrock? The FAQ doesn't mention whether you also need a UOSA account to mine it.

Nevermind, I found my answer finally. You only get it in Ter Mur thus, only SA enabled accounts can dig it up. Guess I have to upgrade another account.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is also stated that you can loot them everywhere from (digged up) ore elementals. Unfortunaly I cant say anything about rates .... I used up my garg pickaxes before that publish went live/before the change was announced. And I even dont know, if you need an sa-enabled acc for looting crystalline blackrock from those elementals.

K

Kallie Pigeon

I went mining in Ter Mur around the outskirts of the city. I dug up an elemental and a door opened in the mountain side and a guard appeared and killed the elemental. Neat graphic thing I haven't ever seen that before.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went mining in Ter Mur around the outskirts of the city. I dug up an elemental and a door opened in the mountain side and a guard appeared and killed the elemental. Neat graphic thing I haven't ever seen that before.
You should have went through. Maybe that is the hidden passage to the lands that remain undiscovered. You were the first to discover it and had your chance yet missed it.

-Lorax

K

Kallie Pigeon

You should have went through. Maybe that is the hidden passage to the lands that remain undiscovered. You were the first to discover it and had your chance yet missed it.

-Lorax
Duh Yeah. I thought about that afterwards. :) If it wasn't for me being so time limited I would have gone back and tried it.

Y

Yen Sid

Where exactly is this? Can you post a SS of your map or something? I would like to find this place you speak of.

K

Kallie Pigeon

Where exactly is this? Can you post a SS of your map or something? I would like to find this place you speak of.
I will try to make a trip tonight if I have time and get some screen captures.
It was along this stretch working back toward the steps. For asome reason I couldn't get a single elemental to spawn

K

Kallie Pigeon

It's so weird. One night I get 6 elementals to spawn and see the guard two times and the next time no elementals spawn. I did get 2 crystallline blackrock.