• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crystal Wall Tiles

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it still possible to get the crystal wall tile upgrade from the 9th anniversary? I have seen some copies of the 9th anniversary for sale on amazon and ebay but am leery since they don't straight-up say the code is unused. Is there any other way than getting an unused copy of the 9th anniversary?

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought every acc got access to shadow and crystal walls when they did uppgrade every existing acc to ML

Are you talking about rustic walls or do i remember incorrect?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought every acc got access to shadow and crystal walls when they did uppgrade every existing acc to ML

Are you talking about rustic walls or do i remember incorrect?
I'm afraid you remember incorrect. Those two tile sets were special to the 9th anniversary issue.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm afraid you remember incorrect. Those two tile sets were special to the 9th anniversary issue.
well it was some time ago but as of now i have acces to shadow and crystal walls and have had it for some time the only uppgrades i ever bought to this acc was samurai empire stygian abyss and high seas and i know i did not have shadow and crystal tiles when i only did have samurai empire so i can only assume i got those wall tiles with Stygian abyss then if they did not come when everybody got ML

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong I would hate if any wrong information would make this Guy/girl buy somthing he do not want

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do beg your pardon. It seems the two tile sets have been included in the general update to ML.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
FYI I might be a little late to the party by now, but my bf and I just did a house with a few crystal tiles on it on an account that we only activated a year ago (and has SA).

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, thanks; obviously it seems like I could have just checked myself, but I wasn't getting the house in question until tomorrow, and it's too much trouble to go into customize mode on my main house to test it, and have all the trophies and paintings re-deeded, have to chop aquariums, etc.

So thanks much for the input, everyone.