• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event [Crux Ansata] Wednesday, April 4, at 8pm Eastern

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knights of the Crux Ansata will be going into investigative mode on Wednesday, April 4, at 8pm Eastern time.
Please gather at the Britain EM Hall and be prepared to listen, observe and investigate.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for an Awesome Event Bennu, was very interesting and exciting!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tiberies deserves most of the credit for pulling this one off. I just played Danica and blew up the bridge. He did a lot more work :)

In fact, BOTH of the screw ups in that event were my fault. heh.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tiberies deserves most of the credit for pulling this one off. I just played Danica and blew up the bridge. He did a lot more work :)

Ah, Well thank you EM Tiberies and EM Bennu for all you do. You guys make this game worth playing hehe. Cant wait for another event!

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Many thanks for the shoutout.

*tips hat*

And thanks again for making the "Against the Warlord" event possible through casting gates (when I forgot about the Ilshenar gate difficulties).

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hethe is still a jerk.
I'm quite glad Hethe is so disliked. He's supposed to be.

Whether he is evil in some way or merely unlikeable will be seen in the coming weeks, months, or years (depending on circumstances).

Next event shouldn't be before too long; won't be a global event but will be related to the main plot.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm quite glad Hethe is so disliked. He's supposed to be.
Whether he is evil in some way or merely unlikeable will be seen in the coming weeks, months, or years (depending on circumstances).
Next event shouldn't be before too long; won't be a global event but will be related to the main plot.
The same thing we do every night...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs*

The report should be up tomorrow sometime. I tell ya, holidays just leave no time for anything... :)