• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Crux Ansata Gauntlets (Sold)

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. I have been away from UO for quite some time, and would like to make a return. I need a way to make some capital, and I remembered these were fun items to get and to own. I'm looking for a price check, and a buyer. Feel free to reply to this thread, or icq me at 8270382. Gauntlets are located on Atlantic.

Also, I noticed that Gold is no longer in check form. Do people buy 1mil checks as collector items? I also have quite a few of those to sell off too.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Those usually sell for about 250-300 million, definitely a cool item.

People usually do not buy 1 mil checks as collector items because even though they can't be made by saying "check" at the bank anymore, they can still be made another way. When a vendor falls at someone's house, after a week the gold that was on the vendor moves to the house moving crate in 1m check form. So if the vendor was holding a billion gold it will create 1,000 checks for 1m each in the moving crate.