• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Crux Ansata Event] Thursday, August 11th @ 10pm EST

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday, August 11th @ 10pm EST

Schedule:

10pm we will start promotions. (There are quite a few)
10:30pm roll call will be taken and we will start a small high fiction/RP event.

Meet in the Hall of the Silver Serpent, gates will be provided from the Castle Britannia and from the Jhelom Headquarters.

Edit: The small event after promotions will require the SA expansion.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Seems our EM has been pouring over paperwork getting those promotions ready. Blurry vision yet? :)

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is it that an EM is directly ascociated with a Guild?

I am just curious how this came to be, and as a result, EM items are being generated for this guild?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Kylie said, it's open to everyone. The Crux is just Atlantic's version of the RBG of the other shards. :)

And I'll try my best to be there tonight.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok nice, I will look for you all

but how come Yibble has a sash labeling him the Lt of the Crux? I this something we can all apply for? I will try and find you all tonight sounds like fun.

If At all Possible who can I look for throughout the day to get me a rune marked to the area?

TY for link to posting.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Alot of people have Crux sashes. When you show to events you are awarded "points" for attending. Roll is taken before every event and when you have accumulated "X" number of points you are awarded "Y" Sash.

You can't mark a rune to the Hall of the Silver Serpent because it is only opened during events. But, you can mark a rune to Crux Headquarters in Jhelom. Gates to the Hall are usually inside the HQ around event time.

Map of where Crux HQ {red circle} is in Jhelom: