• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crusader Armor

C

ClanBeviin2

Just a quick clarification: Crusader Armor (the reward armor from Restuss) is factional, correct? That is, if I'm Reb, I can wear the armor, but if I go Neutral again, I can no longer, correct?

S

Soldner

I'd imagine so. Seems like it would make sense.

Whats this i heard they were making it so you could wear armor as clothing (simply for appearances)?

C

ClanBeviin2

Not sure--I hadn't heard. I do believe, though, that there used to be (or maybe still is) appearance-only armor as a reward in the Imperial Theme Park. I'm sure where I heard that and it was a while ago.

B

BadgerSmaker

Crusader armour was somewhat decent when it was implemented but crafted armour with skill enhancement attachments is far more effective.

If you like the look, go for it though, and as far as I know it is factional so you wont be able to equip it if neutral or opposing faction.

The appearance system is currently in development with no estimate for when we might see it, the idea is that you equip armour as usual, then have the option to set any other wearable as an appearance.

So for instance, if you want the stats of the Crusader Helmet, but like the look of a Swoop helm, you can wear both and the Swoop Helm will show because it is set as appearance and the stats of the Crusader Helmet will provide protection.