• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crow Convention

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you'd like to see a curious sight, go to Luna bank on Great Lakes. There are many crows hanging around the central area. They cannot be killed or peaced; however, they can be tamed.

I've run into random crows like these before; however, I've never seen so many in one location before.

Call me crazy, but I think the crows are up to something!

;)

O

Old Man of UO

Convention of Crows (aka Murder of Crows)
Exaltation of Larks
Parliament of Owls
Gaggle of Geese
Covey of Quail
School (Shoal) of Fish
Mob of Kangaroos
Pod of Whales
Sleuth of Bears
Brace of Bobcats
Barren of Mules
Skulk of Foxes

S

Stupid Miner

If you'd like to see a curious sight, go to Luna bank on Great Lakes. There are many crows hanging around the central area. They cannot be killed or peaced; however, they can be tamed.

I've run into random crows like these before; however, I've never seen so many in one location before.

Call me crazy, but I think the crows are up to something!

;)
Crows are Cascas Calling Card. (+1 point for consonantal alliteration!)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes they are.... if you want more details about Casca and the Crows I would read Martyna Z'Muirs articles on the Stratics GL forums.... she's been following many of the stories about Casca and writes some pretty informative articles.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
headline should have been

Curious Convention of Crows Causes Commotion.

T

Trebr Drab

I'm not sure about this, but I seem to recall noticing these crows a long time ago, shortly after Malas was discovered. It is a curious thing.

L

Lord Drakelord

Our EM on Sonoma warn us about the birds, and as SM said they are a calling card for a very evil person.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other birds in the area immediately surrounding the Luna bank building could be peaced, attacked, and killed. The crows, however, could not be harmed or peaced. Even after taming one and releasing it, it could not be harmed or peaced. Another type of bird I tamed in the same area and then released ended up in a pile of feathers on the ground when I released and killed it one step away from where I tamed it.

I've found these strange crows in other areas before, over the last 18 months or so and definitely before Casca came into the picture. Most of the ones I found previously were hanging out near the Moonglow zoo, but a few were in other places such as the top of Empath Abbey.

T

Trebr Drab

Tina, that's a curious thing. The zoo and the Abbey are, of course, places of past events, and likely places for Minax to watch. I wonder about other places related to the many mysteries of past events.

Remember the old story, something about "Looking, looking", where Minax was in search of something that she may never have found?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I've spotted them on several shards. I think I may still have a tamed one on Pacific too.