• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cross sharding bug

R

ronxj6

I cross sharded many times in the past. This was the 1st time I have had this problem. My 5 pack animals, which showed as being part of the cross shard itmes to come with me. My character, items he was wearing, items in back pack and items in his bank box crossed over. However, the 5 pack animals DID NOT. They are still at the inn on the starting shard that I started the transfer from. I know this because I had another character on that shard check to see if they were still there. So ultimately I paid $40 to the UO GAME CODE STORE to loose my itmes. Paging a GM was totally useless as they kept ranting about lost items policy and ignoring th fact that something went wrong with the cross shard. Needless to say my crap is still on the other shard and, OH JOY I cant even go back to get them until I wait the 1 day waiting period between x sharding and I also would have to buy 2 more tokens and hope that they work this time? WTF is that, hey sure, you can buy these x shard tokens for $20 a pop but we can't guarantee they will work correctly.

W

wee papa smurf

OH JOY I cant even go back to get them until I wait the 1 day waiting period between x sharding and I also would have to buy 2 more tokens and hope that they work this time?.
I wouldnt waste your time or money, they'll probably go wild