• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cross Shard Trading the Daily Puzzle

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is bound to happen. You team up with someone. They get you 5-7 rewards. You return the favor. You could collect 50+ per day if you make a deal with 10 people. Before long you are Grandmastering skills with 3.0 Scrolls of Transcendence.

The puzzle should probably be changed to once per day per account.

K

-=KLiM=-

the odds of getting 3.0 scroll are low, to get the same skill - is even lower. And whats the problem here? It would be extremely expensive to GM skill this way, so not like anyone could GM any skill in no time.

A

Aristillus

the odds of getting 3.0 scroll are low, to get the same skill - is even lower. And whats the problem here? It would be extremely expensive to GM skill this way, so not like anyone could GM any skill in no time.

I don't know, I did the puzzle five times today and got 3-3.0 sot's, two of them being taste identification........Grandmaster taster her I come LOL!

Aristillus

E

Evlar

In 28 attempts over the last 4 days (using each of my 7 chars each day), I've only received 2x 3.0 SOT's. One was for begging... yeah great... the other was for Resist Spells... an hour after I already reached legendary.

I have a fine collection of statue pedestals, imbuing ingredients and the other items I've not figured out a use for, other than "decoration". :wall:

K

katluma

Yes I am thinking about opening the first UO pizzeria with all the *#%@$#@ floured dough boards I got. I have yet to get an SOT. I really do not understand how this whole thing works guild members are getting lots of them and good ones. Imbuing , necro, etc... I think UO hates me....:)

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats genius link. Im gonna start doing that! Thanks for telling me how to exploit this!