• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Cross Shard Crafting Event Enablers

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have recently been talking to a few people that have started rare collecting and were interested in getting characters on different shards to do events. As opposed to making characters and suits and whatever on one shard and xferring them to the intended shard, I am creating this thread to help people avoid the transfer. Most event worthy characters don't take a whole lot to get going, no advance/mythic tokens are really needed with some decent skill increase jewels and just a small amount of training (aside from obvious templates like tamers). All that is really needed is a suit/weps/jewels.

So, to the point- this thread is designed for people to state what crafting abilities they have, what shards they have those abilities on, and what shards they would be willing to accept payment for their crafting services.

I will go 1st:

I have smith/tailor/carp/fletch/tink/imbue on LA and ATL. My reforge ability on LA is very limited due to lack of runics, and my stone armor crafting is also currently weak on LA due to lack of granite. I will accept gold on ATL, LA, GL, LS, Napa.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 thrower suits on Lake Austin :p. how much per suit?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
depends on mats needed to make what u need made :)
211 stam stone suits with around 16mr, 12 damage eater and some hpr should be fine. how much? full set of 40ssi slayer glaives. max hp. around 100mana based around tangle / mana orb. nothing fancy. price?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
211 stam stone suits with around 16mr, 12 damage eater and some hpr should be fine. how much? full set of 40ssi slayer glaives. max hp. around 100mana based around tangle / mana orb. nothing fancy. price?
granite and reforge abilities not gonna happen on LA sir ;)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Alexander of ATL.

lol while yes it can be frustrating to see someone naked with no skills do just as well as a repectfully geared and trained character, your a pro and i respect that :) And it does prove that you absolutely do not need gear to participate in EM events. Yes its a little harder, it does actually take a little bit of know-how to get noob char drops, but anyone can do it. there is no excuse, as you have proven for not being able to cross shard events :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Restless...I think I am one of the people your referring to that could use some help. And I appreciate you taking a minute to try and get some of us newbie event folks lined out.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dregg told me how to do the no skill thing at events on other shards....But I am having hell with it. I have done this Sapphire Eye event like 4 times, got looting rights 3 of the 4 and not got the item yet. If your dead when the event ends...what happens to the item? Dregg told me that it will go in your bag when you rez..but I rezzed and it was gone. So I asked the EM and he told me it was on my body. Problem is at these events the bodies disappear at a super fast rate...so I coudln't loot all my bodies before they disappeared. They were hard to find as well. So anyway...im trying to get it figured out. I think im cursed tho...At the event where everyone gets the drop I still can't get it haha.

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Restless I will take you up on this offer please! I'm looking for a Mage suit and 2 archer suits, if you could ICQ me for more info that would be great please!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dregg told me how to do the no skill thing at events on other shards....But I am having hell with it. I have done this Sapphire Eye event like 4 times, got looting rights 3 of the 4 and not got the item yet. If your dead when the event ends...what happens to the item? Dregg told me that it will go in your bag when you rez..but I rezzed and it was gone. So I asked the EM and he told me it was on my body. Problem is at these events the bodies disappear at a super fast rate...so I coudln't loot all my bodies before they disappeared. They were hard to find as well. So anyway...im trying to get it figured out. I think im cursed tho...At the event where everyone gets the drop I still can't get it haha.
if you die the drop goes to your first rez in pack. if you die right after the boss dies without insuring, item will be on your corpes. your best bet if you dieing when the boss is close to death is to just die. or if dead when boss is close to dieing just stay dead and make sure to rez in a safe place (with no fire or spawn) worst case scenerio use help stuck and rez in a town. if you have actually gotten the reward messege, drop will appear at any location after you rez.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I have gotten the reward message twice...both times I rezzed and began to move death robes around and had nothing. The EM then told me that it was on the body that I died in before I got the drop. I felt like he was wrong....but oh well. I will get one eventually...but thats the main reason I want to work characters...so I wont have to deal with being dead every time I get a drop.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten the reward message twice...both times I rezzed and began to move death robes around and had nothing. The EM then told me that it was on the body that I died in before I got the drop. I felt like he was wrong....but oh well. I will get one eventually...but thats the main reason I want to work characters...so I wont have to deal with being dead every time I get a drop.
strange. but yes the EM is wrong ive gotten that specific drop even on dead characters. is it possible you pack was full? if so it should go to bank box. events are buggy tho, like last night i got an ethy stuck in my backpack. so it wouldnt surprise me if it was some kind of bug. you are right, its easier to just make a geared character (word of advice tho, mages are very hit or miss, best bet is spellweaver with a focus, archery / thrower, or tamer)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Promathia's Guide To Easy Event Characters:
1. Advanced Character Token - Tamer
2. Sorcerer's Suit
3. G Dragon
4. Imbued Ring/Brace with +15 Lore, Taming, Vet

There you go.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Promathia's Guide To Easy Event Characters:
1. Advanced Character Token - Tamer
2. Sorcerer's Suit
3. G Dragon
4. Imbued Ring/Brace with +15 Lore, Taming, Vet

There you go.
yeah that guides good... (says the player who gets killed every event by giant rats ;) )