• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Crook of The Mystical Moo 400m+

D

Devine

Buying the Crook of The Mystical Moo (Whitish Blue Crook) :bowdown:

Icq me 380-650-904 or pm me
with a price ill buy for sure.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Crook of The Mystical Moo

its a nice but not 3 bil worth. At most 500 mil

D

Devine

Re: Crook of The Mystical Moo

thanks alot i got kinda sad when i heard that ^^ heh kool manticore good info

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The item came from Baja event o many years ago and took place in Fel I think. These mad cows were on the island of Jhelom and had incredible amounts of HPs and were spell casters lol only way to fight them was on a boat. I was the only one there at first and could'nt do any kind of real damage to them because they were regenerating way too fast so I paid a Fel guild to help. We basically got all the crooks. When you wield them and double click on them they make a loud "moo" sound, very funny to hear haha.

D

Devine

rofl mao nice history ^^and yes i would sell the rest of my stuff and dress naked with the staff and moo all day along :danceb:

hmm you wouldnt know anyone that have 1 :) :O ?

ill pay a good 500m lol :=)