• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Critter health bars

T

Tukaram

I play EC but I don't know if this an EC problem or if it is in the CC as well. I posted this on the EC forum twice with no reply so I thought I'd give it a shot over here.

I used to hit ctrl-shift before going into a group of critters and pull up each health bar (playing 3D). It makes it easier for me to keep up with what is going on during the fight. I could concentrate on the most injured.

I can't do that anymore. The only bar I can get is the one I am currently fighting. Is there a setting to change? Does it not work in EC? Did they take it away completely?

I have not found any way of getting a single health bar to drag off of a critter much less a group of them.

So is there a way to get the health bar for multiple critters onscreen at once?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To be honest I rarely use mobile health bars anymore, especially in PvM. Generally I just use the TargetWindow which has the health bar of the creature I'm actively attacking and TargetNextEnemy as a macro to cycle through them as needed.

T

Tukaram

Never mind. My son said it works for him. So I switched from copper to default and it works. No more skins for now. :sad3: