Critter health bars

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Tukaram

I had a question about health bars. In Sweeney's question about BOD's the link for command lines was posted. I used the one to create a health bar near a mobile. But it didn't work right. I had a corpser selected and ran a command macro with the script. It made the nice, small health bar that I miss so much but instead of being near the corpser it was on top of my bar in the upper left corner.

What I am really looking for though is what I used to do while hunting. I would ctrl-shift and drag the critters name to get a health bar. When going into a group I would drag multiples so I could keep up with the fight better. It makes it nice to see who has how much health.

I have not found any way of getting a single health bar to drag off of a critter much less a group of them.

So my question is Is there a way to get the small health bar for multiple critters onscreen at once? Hell I'd be happy with multiple big bars.